Saturday, July 01, 2006

Trouble Praying?

Hindrances to Effective Prayer

“This effort to discover the reasons for our leanness in prayer is intended not to discourage praying, but to find the causes underlying our ineffectual prayers and remove them. There is no virtue in continuing grimly to pray on when there are factors present that make our prayers of no effect. We should pray on, but we must pray aright, or our prayers will continue to be fruitless.” A. W. Tozer

Have you ever felt a hindrance in your prayer life? Have you ever felt like your prayers were merely hitting the ceiling and not getting through to God? Because prayer and intercession are so important, each of us must be alert to possible hindrances ===>Click headline to access complete article . . .

* Try these keywords in the Search This Blog box above:

Prayer, Praying, Personal, Renew, Scripture, Resource, Rest, Ponder . . .

•More Help! > http://www.PrayerLeader.com
•More Help! > http://www.NPPNblog.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am a musician who has been heavily influenced by Keith Green. I would be honored if you would check out my music. All music on my site is free for download.

I don't mean to be a pest, so if this message is an annoyance, please delete it and accept my humblest of apologies. I just want to share my music with people who love Jesus.

Thanks,
-Sean
______________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free."